Monday, August 24, 2009

Broken?

So I'm finally here at college. Yay. It's turning out to be a decent amount of what I'd wanted and expected. Especially the freedom. But what I didn't expect was how odd I'd be responding to this new freedom. I almost feel anxious about having an unregulated, self-planned schedule. To have almost complete control about how one goes about one's day is kind of a scary thing for me. Today I decided to have lunch at 3 instead of at 12, the latter being the strict time that my grandma adhered to. And it was awesome. Now I'm going to go eat dinner, and I'm actually hungry, unlike usual when I'm just forced to sit and eat at the same time every night. But I still feel anxious for what I have--I mean want to do tomorrow. Hopefully this anxious feeling will go away and I'll be able to embrace my freedom better.

1 comment:

M.B. said...

hopefully i'll be able to relate soon. -____-